Wednesday, May 12, 2021 6:30pm: Prayer & Bible Study We are currently studying the book of Hebrews
May 16, 2021 10am: Sunday School 11am: Morning Worship
Messages from Our April 2021 Missionary Month
Coronavirus Update, 12/27/2020
Praise the Lord, we are able to meet with more than 10 people.
We are allowed 25% of the building capacity, and if all the regulars come, we still have room for more. Face masks required.
If you are looking for a Bible preaching, people loving, conservative church, then come and join us.
Beginning Sunday, May 24, 2020 Sunday School: 10:00 am; Sunday Worship: 11:00 am Berkshire Hills Baptist Church 190 Pleasant Street, Lee, Massachusetts
With so much in the news about the coronavirus (COVID-19), it's hard to separate facts from hyperbole. We want to protect the flock, while ensuring we do not cause any undue panic.
As such, we believe it's appropriate for our church to take precautionary measures to ensure that we do everything possible to keep COVID-19 at bay. This is especially important as we have people of all ages who may be particularly susceptible to the virus.
As a church, we are taking the following precautions, and we ask that you help us keep these protocols in place for the next several weeks:
• Avoid personal contact such as handshaking. We will suspend our typical handshaking time on Sunday morning.
• Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands for 20 seconds when arriving at church.
• If you feel ill and have any of the possible symptoms of COVID-19 (runny nose, sore throat, persistent cough, fever), please do not attend church until symptoms subside.
• If you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or if you have been in contact with anyone who recently traveled abroad, please self-quarantine for 14 days before returning to church.
• When you come into the sanctuary, please sit 6 feet apart from other families.
Thank you for helping us put these precautions in place!
What makes Berkshire Hills Baptist Church so special? Very simply, it is the people. BHBC is a church filled with caring, loving, and friendly people.
Our church is here to serve you through regular weekly ministries as well as special activities throughout the year. It is here that relationships are made and where Christ is magnified. Yes, we are growing, and we praise God that so many have found a place to call home. On behalf of everyone here at BHBC, we would love to have you worship the Lord with us. If I can be of any assistance in your spiritual journey, please email me at email@example.com. I look forward to seeing you soon.